Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No Motivation

Ok so obviously my little challenge is not going well. I just can't get up at 5am and I haven't been exercising consistantly. It just feels like my life is too busy.
So I'm scratching the 5am thing.

This issue reminds me of my early salvation. I totally lacked motivation in getting saved; but one day too many burdens and trials and tribulations led me right to my Savior and I made up my mind that I was going to walk the narrow road.

So I'm wondering what will it take to get me to live a more healthier life????? The borderline diabetes scare should be enough, but I just convinced myself if I eat right I should be ok, right??? WRONG!!! LOL

Ok so I say lets set some realistic goals.... I know for sure that I can get up at 6am, so I decided that I'm going to give 30 minutes to the Lord. Maybe the things I'm lacking is help from the Lord. This should be part of my "getting healthy" routine, first acknowledging the Lord in all my ways so that he can direct my path (Proverbs 3:6). My husband and I have to walk the doggies no later than 6:30, so from 6am to 6:30 I will give God my first fruits.

Now I have a really busy schedule, Tuesday and Wednesday I'm at church and really my only open days through out the work week are Mondays and Thursdays, so I will workout on those days after work. Fridays are up in the air depending on what's going on....and Saturdays and Sundays I'll just have to hustle my way through a morning workout. So I should at least do 4 workouts in a week and if I have any open time on those other days I will throw in a workout.

Huh....I sure hope I can stick to this plan. I do want to look good for my trip, but I'm sort of content with the way I look now, but I do want to look better. I know that it's going to take some really hard work and commitment from me in order to do what I need to do. So my prayer will be, "Lord give me the strength!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I love your post. Thanks for the comment. I hopefully will be doing a tutorial on the Duby quickweave next weekend.

    ReplyDelete