Friday, September 3, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! to Kieala's Blog!!!!!!

Not sure if most of you know, but I write a fictional blog entitled, Kieala's Blog for Associated Content. I'm very pleased to announce that this month marks the 1st year anniversary. When I dreamt up this blog I honestly didn't know what to expect. I didn't know if I was going to have followers, if people was going to like it and read it - I just had no idea. But I am very please to say that I do have continual readers who read and I'm getting new readers every day.

Here's an excerpt from my newest posting entitled, "Talking In My Sleep."


Now they say women are the best when it comes to cheating because we know how to hide things and not get caught....they say we only get caught if we want to.

Ok so I'm not actually cheating on Calvin...I'm not sleeping with Mr. Handsome or anything like that. I guess what I'm having is this new term called an "emotional affair." It's what you do with another person, when the one you're with meets some of your needs but isn't there for you emotionally. So you have an emotional affair with some unsuspecting person that comes along and says all the right things to you. You don't mean to do it, but you've tried and tried to tell the one you're with about you needs and they seem to care less about them; therefore you have some one like Mr. Handsome waiting to step in and do what you need him to do...

You can check out the rest of the story by clicking the link:
www.associatedcontent.com/article/5739862/kiealas_blog_17.html

I need tons more support for this project that I'm endeavoring in. If you're reading this right now...check out my previous post of the blog by going to www.associatedcontent.com/tywaller. If you like what you read, go to my main website www.youngdreamsbig.com and fill out a contact form and I'll put you on my mailing list for anything Young Dreams Publications does!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment