Monday, July 12, 2010

Get back up and try again!!!!

Why do I always have to get stopped in my tracks; just only to get back up and try again. Life fuels the passions that are inside of me. When my marriage is rocky - I write and remember that I'm an artist. When I'm having trouble in my salvation; the inner Psalmist is regenerated. When I'm having trouble on the job; the other career that's being hidden suddenly is trying to escape.

What will get me to stop falling and stay on the path????

I've recently made some changes in my life...I went natural. I BC'd July 9th,(for our non-natural audience, that means I cut off all my chemically processed hair straight to the natural roots. We call it the BIG CHOP). I love the fact that I am no longer slave to the "creamy crack" (lol gotta love 'em for coming up with that name). But the next morning I did go and get some micro braids put in. Such a contradiction: I cut off all my hair but then put some braids in. I need a little bit more length because I just couldn't work with the inch and a half hair.

Any way I'm still working on my book, which I think will be great....when I finally finish it. And then my blog that I was working on, that definitely needs to be continued. I have so many people asking how did I just leave it open-ended like that...simple answer MY HUSBAND!! Not that he wasn't supportive, but you know how us women are we get wrapped up in a man and everything else goes out the window, lol!

So I'm getting back up and trying again.....ARISE MY LOVE OUT OF YOUR SLUMBER!!!

I love the writer in me. It's my connection to everyone else out in the world. When I write and people read it, it make me feel like I have a million friends and they all love me (lol that sounds a little Hollywood). I love it when people say, "Girl that sounds like me and I can relate to the character you wrote about." I just love it!!!! But why isn't that motivation in itself for me????? Simple answer, but complicated to get a way from...EXCUSES AND LIFE! But I definitely want to break this cycle.

I have a lot to say and one day I will be able to get it all out....

No comments:

Post a Comment